Braun 7090-022 Shaver/Razor Syncro Clean & Charge System

Braun 7090-022 Shaver/Razor Syncro Clean & Charge System. If you're looking at this review, chances are you bought the braun razor that comes with this, and the base is now broken. Let me guess...it won't stay locked down to charge and clean? Yup, same as everyone else. You can either buy a totally new razor and base, or buy this replacement. I have only had it a few months, so we'll see if this one breaks this year as the original did.

It does work but I shouldn't have to buy another one. The original one stopped pumping the cleaner and I couldn't fix it so I bought this.

The product is well worth the money and is working fine ( 2 months ) thanks
The charging system is much cheaper to replace than to purchase a whole new shaver system.

0 comments:

Post a Comment