Braun 8000 Series 360 Complete and Activator Clean & Charge Base

Braun 8000 Series 360 Complete and Activator Clean & Charge Base. Review from other I like the Shaver. I am a pretty hairy guy .. got a shadow going by the end of the day. Shaver works good at getting pretty close. However, DEFINITELY NOT Razor close - no matter what they tell you. But, my wife doesn't complain about the prickle bushes around my lips after I use it. HERE IS THE PROBLEM.

After 2 years, it now uses up the clean-and-renu cartridges MUCH faster than it used to. These are 6 bucks a pop and I am going through them in less than 2 months now. Used to last 4-5 months. No clue. Well. I feel stuck, so I am ordering a new base, hoping that will slow down the cleaner usage. But at 50 bucks for the new base - I am feeling a bit like a sucker.

I bought this and the razor that goes with it as a gift for my fiancee back when he was still in college. He's had the razor for over 2 years now and the blades got really really dull. Then, one day last week the charger randomly started sparking and smelling like smoke, so we just had to replace both. This charging station, however, still works like a charm. It's great to be able to have a super clean razor whenever he wants it, and I love how close the shave is when he uses it. However, I think his shaving habits may have something to do with the product's longevity--he only shaves maybe once or twice a week. A nice item, overall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment